A reading list that is all about you!
Reading a book found just for you is easy with Book Match which creates a list of personalized reading recommendations from our librarians. We’ll help you find your next great read using your own interests and our expertise by:
- Using your likes and dislikes to create the perfect recommendation for you
- Listening to what you have to say about what you’re reading to provide you with more
- Making sure you feel truly connected to the reading list we create for you
What you do:
- Fill out Book Match form to help our librarians better determine books that you might like.
- This process might take up to 7-10 days to get the recommendations list back to you. While you wait, you can check out the below resources to serendiptously find great books.
It is as simple as that.
Check out these resources to help you decide what to read next
Novelist Plus - Find new fiction authors and suggested titles. Browse theme-oriented book lists and awards lists, find author read-alikes and get a list of series in order.
Literature Map - Type in an author's name and find like authors. The names that float closest to your author are the most similar.
Fantastic Fiction - A useful tool to find all the books written by your favorite authors. This website is especially useful for finding the order of books in series.
New York Times Book Reviews - Get the latest book reviews or take a look at past reviews.
NPR Books - Get book recommendations, reviews, author interviews and more.