- About Us
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Curbside Pickup Hours:
- Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- There are three ways to request items:
- Catalog: CAPLD cardholders and patrons with library cards from participating SHARE member libraries, can order items through our online catalog.
- Call 217-483-2713. Phone orders can be placed during Library business hours.
- Complete the online Order Form. Please note that it can take up to 72 hours to process these requests.
- Once you receive notification via email, phone, or text that your requested items are ready for pickup, you can:
- Pull up near the Library's Main Entrance, call us at 217-483-2713, and let us know that you are outside OR
- Call and let us know when you’re planning to pick up your items.
- Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call the Library at 217-483-2713.
- Pick up Procedure
- Please stay in your car. Pop your trunk, roll down your passenger or back window, and a staff member will place the items in your car.
- Walkers and bikers can also use curbside pickup. Please call the Library at 217-483-2713 for details.
- Our Outdoor Book Drop is Open 24/7:
- Please only place library items into the Book Drop as we are not currently accepting donations.
- DVDs can be returned through the Outdoor Book Drop. Please rubber band or wrap the DVDs in a bag, if possible, for increased protection of the items.
- For a specialty item return (WIFI Hot Spots, puzzles, etc.), please bring the item(s) into the Library and ask a staff member for assistance.
- Returned items will be quarantined for several days before being checked in. Library staff will contact patrons with any questions at that time, and any fines accrued during that quarantine period will be waived.