This page last updated on 8/20/21
Please note that this information is evolving and subject to change.
- Sangamon County Department of Public Health
- Sangamon County Department of Health COVID Phone Line: 217-321-2606 (Available Monday-Friday from 8:15 AM - 4:15 PM)
- Vaccine Appointments
- 2833 South Grand Ave. East Springfield, IL
- Phone: 217-321-2606
- Vaccine currently being administered: Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (Pfizer)
*Operating hours subject to change **Walk-ins accepted
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- For general questions about COVID-19, call the IDPH 24 Hour Hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email [email protected]. (The hotline does not make decisions about who should be tested)
- The toll-free Vaccine Appointment Call Center phone number is 833-621-1284 and can take TTY calls. For general questions about COVID-19 and Illinois’ guidance, call 800-889-3931 or
email [email protected].
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Illinois Call4Calm Text Line: If you or a loved one are struggling with stress related to the COVID-19 pandemic and need emotional support, text TALK to 552020 for English or HABLAR for Spanish. This service is free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- COVID Housing and Economic Loss Prevention (COVID H.E.L.P.): COVID H.E.L.P. is a free tool for people in Illinois who are facing housing and employment and other economic problems because of COVID-19. It’s help available online, all day and every day, and it’s managed by a team of lawyers from nonprofit legal aid organizations across the state. COVID HELP provides virtual assistance to solve real problems.
- Emergency Broadband Benefit: The Emergency Broadband Benefit is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. This new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms, and so much more.