Item request has been placed!
Item request cannot be made.
Check out our online calendar for details!
Illinois Legal Aid Online
Sign up to Volunteer at Book Camp!
Did you attend one of our trainings and now you are ready to sign up to volunteer at Book Camp this summer? Click the title above to go to the Sign Up Genius and choose the days that you are available. Service hours will be available for those who help out. Let's work together to help Chatham's kids Read Beyond the Beaten Path! Questions? Email [email protected]
2022 Summer Reading Program
Join Summer Reading and discover what adventures (and prizes) await you. Choose your books, as you dare to Read Beyond the Beaten Path.
There are challenges for every age group:
• Rubber Ducky Club for birth though age 3: Read 30 books together and receive a rubber ducky
• Summer Reading for ages 4-8* : Receive prizes after each 100 minutes read.
• Summer Reading for ages 8-12* : Receive prizes after each 150 minutes read.
• Tween/Teen Summer Reading for ages 12-18* : Receive a virtual ticket to enter a raffle for a gift card of your choice after every book read, and be automatically entered into a grand prize drawing.
• Read and redeem prizes between June 1 and July 30. Summer Reading ends Saturday, July 30.
Little Free Micro Pantry
The Chatham Area Public Library is happy to announce our latest project, with collaboration from the Sugar Creek United Methodist Church: a Little Free Micro Pantry.
Register NOW for BOOK CAMP!
Book Camp is back at the Library, and we can’t wait to welcome all our campers in person!
At Book Camp, campers aged 4 through 6th grade will participate in games, crafts, and reading activities focused around a camping theme. For children 4 years old to 4th grade, we offer two sessions; you choose either the June or July session. Each session is for three days and lasts one hour. Children in 5th and 6th grades attend one extended session in June. 5th and 6th grade book camp lasts 1 ½ hour. These grade levels are for the grade your child will be going into for the 2022-2023 school year.
Coretta Scott King Book Awards