Are you passionate about the community? Let's be Friends!
The Friends of Chatham Area Public Library is a non-profit community organization dedicated to supporting the Library and its programs. We promote public involvement and raise money through our bookstore and through our annual book sales.
Anyone can join the Friends of Chatham Area Public Library. The Friends are community-minded people who wish to offer practical support to advance the Library’s mission.
What We Do
- Donate our time and talent
- Staff a successful bookstore
- Organize pop book sales, and the Sweet Corn Book Sale
- Provide leadership through the Friends of CAPLD Board
- Provide gifts to the Library in the form of grants that support reading programs, Friends of Genealogy Group, digital consortium, art show prizes and so much more.
You can become a member by filling out the Friends of the Chatham Area Public Library Membership Form 2023 instead.