Print, Copy and Scan
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Printing & Copying
All our locations have printers and copiers. Credit cards and cash is accepted.
The Library offers self-serve access to black & white copying in front of the circulation desk and color copies can be made at the Adult Service Desk.
- Black and white pages = $0.15 each side
- Color pages = $0.25 each side
There are three ways to print wirelessly:
- From your computer: Upload files to the ePRINTit website
- From a mobile device: Use the Apple or Android app
- From email: Send a message or attachment to:
- Black and white: [email protected]
- Color: [email protected]
Retrieve print jobs at the print release stations near the Adult Services Desk. Print jobs are saved for 48 hours.
The Library has a scanner that can scan documents up to 8.5" x 14". These can be scanned to a USB drive or to a public computer.
All scanning is free.
If you are looking to scan photos and larger items, check out our memory lab.