Printing & Copying
The Library offers self-serve access to a black & white and color copy machine at the Adult Service desk.
- Black and white pages = $0.15 each side
- Color pages = $0.25 each side
Printing from computers: Credit cards and cash is accepted
Photocopying documents: Cash is accepted. Credit cards are only accept if the total is over $5.
There are three ways to print wirelessly:
- From your computer: Upload files to the ePRINTit website
- From a mobile device: Use the Apple or Android app
- From email: Send a message or attachment to:
Retrieve print jobs at the print release stations near the Adult Services Desk. Print jobs are saved for 48 hours.
The Library has a scanner that can scan documents up to 8.5" x 14". These can be scanned to a USB drive or to a public computer.
All scanning is free.
If you are looking to scan photos and larger items, check out our memory lab.