Chatham Community Zine
We invited community members to submit a piece of personal expression connected to the theme "Gratitude". We've compiled the zine, and it's now available for download and dissemination! We also have physical copies available for pickup at the Library. We hope you enjoy, and thanks to all who contributed!
Tips for printing the zine:
1. Download the Chatham Community Zine.
2. Print the PDF double-sided. Make sure your printer is set to flip on the short end.
3. Remove the print job from the printer as-is and fold in half, with the cover on the outside.
4. Staple or sew your new zine together.
5. Go forth and share with the world!